Product Name: Charcoal Peel-off Nose Mask
Model Number: M2302
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Main Ingredients: Bamboo Charcoal
Feature: remove pore-clogging dirt and extra oils, prevent blackheads
Net: 120 ml
Shelf Life: 3 years
|Quantity(pcs)||1 – 30,000||>30,000|
|Est. Time(days)||45||To be negotiated|
Charcoal Blackhead Remove Peel-Off Nose Mask is easy to apply with remarkable effect on clearing pores and impurities on skin surface. It can remove old cell tissue, acne, excessive grease, preventing pore blockage by one peel-off action.
• Deep Facial Cleansing: Remove acne, blackheads, and blemishes. Help to remove stubborn stain or oil spots on your nose.
• Multi-Purpose: Reduces the effect of computer radiation on the skin, adds vitality to dull and uneven skin, and makes the skin firmer.
• Give you Younger and Smoother Skin: Moisturize your skin, giving it a wonderful feel. And it can also remove the facial hair on your face to make it very smooth and healthy.
A wide knowledge to help you create your own beauty products
If you’re looking to outsource the entire process of creating and manufacturing a new cosmetic, along with filling, assembly, and packaging, our experts are here to guide you step by step until you achieve the result you want. We are ready to become partners and share our know-how with you.
Innovation keeping your business ahead of the competition
Trend scouting and beauty scenario monitoring allows RBH to foresee and develop new products that embrace the hottest trends and cutting-edge technology and will make your brand stand out from the competition. As your partner we will work together with you to bring these innovations to life. When you work with RBH, you gain access to our state-of-the-art internal lab, plus valuable consumer insight and industry expertise that allows for the development of exciting new products and unique collections that are sure to set your brand up for success – propelling you toward distribution opportunities and profitability.
OUR FOCUS-RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
GMP and ISO22716 Certified
Our manufacturing plant are both GMP and ISO22716 certified, attesting to our advanced scientific know-how and thorough quality control validation steps, ensuring you only receive products of the highest caliber. We always strictly respect regulatory and quality assurance requirements throughout the entire production process to guarantee optimal standards and product safety.
1. Do you provide private label/OEM service? Can I print my own brand/logo on the goods?
A: Yes. We can make your brand with our existing formula or your custom formula.
2. Can I get samples? How long does it take to provide a trial sample?
Yes you may request samples once you have gone through the sales consultation process with our team. It takes approximately 1-2 weeks, depending on the requirement.
3. How can I be assured that your products are of good quality?
Our factory strictly adheres to GMP (good manufacturing practices) standards to ensure quality and consistency in all our products.
4. Do you charge any development-related costs?
For existing products, we do not charge samples fee except courier charges.
For OEM product, there will be a R&D development fee. Our sales team will be able to advise you in details based on your requirements.
5. Do you have a minimum order?
We generally require a minimum lot of 6000-12000 units for custom design.
6. What is the lead time required?
For stock goods, 1-3 days after payment.
For private label, 30-45 days after payment.
We recommend a minimum 2-month time frame to allow for adequate product development and manufacturing lead time.
7. How do I place my first order?
To buy our existing products, please contact us with the item and quantity that you need. We will next email you with a quotation, upon which you will then generate a purchase order. We will require an upfront payment before we deliver the items to you.
To purchase custom design, please contact with the product requirements and quantity that you need. Our sales consultant will provide a product proposal to you.
8. Will you be able to help me with my product design?
Our in-house design and marketing team will be able to assist you on all your requirements in this area, from developing a unique brand and logo, to designing packaging for your products.
9. Am I able to select my packaging?
We have a wide range of packaging for your selection.